11. Reilly-Coulson House - 53 Maple Avenue

53map.jpg (20534 bytes)

This Italianate, two-storey dwelling which has been in the present owner's family since 1906 was built in 1873 for the Buchner family and later owned by Daniel Hooker. Constructed of red Hooker brick, its Italianate features include wide eaves and long, narrow round arched windows capped by buff brick. Designated in 1994.

back

go back to the map

move to next structure

forward